[NEohioPAL] Ensemble Theatre kicks off hosting WEEKLY VIRTUAL OPEN MIC!

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Mon May 18 17:02:38 PDT 2020

*Press Release :: For Immediate Release ::*
*216.321.2930* :: *info at ensemble-theatre.org <info at ensemble-theatre.org>*

Hello all our wonderful artist friends and Cleveland Arts community!!

We at Ensemble Theatre are super excited to announce we will be kicking
off/hosting *a weekly VIRTUAL OPEN MIC!*

Our weekly hour long show will be starting this coming
*Friday the 22nd! @7pm. It will be streamed on Ensemble Theatre's Facebook
Page each Friday at 7pm! *

This will be a weekly platform for artists in Cleveland (and beyond) to
share their work with our community and each other!

If you are a singer, an actor, a comedian, dancer, creative, etc, and want
to share a glimpse of your talents with our audiences and feel a sense of
connectivity and community during these crazy times...

*Join our weekly open mic, enjoy an ensemble of artists, each other's
creativity, and stay connected via our virtual community!*

Here is a link to *learn more* and *submit your video*!
*http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/virtualopenmic*
<http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/virtualopenmic>

Looking forward to our first show this FRIDAY! Grab some snacks, sit back,
relax and enjoy our show, from home!
*In the meantime, *
*Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, wear a mask and stay 6ft apart! *
--
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*