[NEohioPAL] Curbside Concessions and the CIFF Opening Night Film at Cleveland Cinemas

Dave Huffman dhuffman at clevelandcinemas.com
Tue May 19 08:43:42 PDT 2020

For Immediate Release

Contact: David Huffman, Cleveland Cinemas Director of Marketing

  440.349.3306 dhuffman at clevelandcinemas.com<mailto:dhuffman at clevelandcinemas.com>

May 19, 2020

CURBSIDE CONCESSIONS RETURNS TO CLEVELAND CINEMAS

Plus CIFF Opening Night Film Debuts in the Virtual Screening Room

(Cleveland, OH) After the great success of the Curbside Concessions program last weekend, Cleveland Cinemas has decided to continue and expand this service to better accommodate our patrons. Curbside Concession orders will now be available for pickup on Fridays from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM and Saturdays from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM until further notice. In addition to the expanded days, White Claw Hard Seltzers will now be available as an option for patrons 21 years or older for pickup from Capitol Theatre, Cedar Lee Theatre and Chagrin Cinemas.

“The response to our first Curbside Concessions offering exceeded our expectations,” says Jon Forman, President, Cleveland Cinemas. “The feedback we received from our customers who miss coming to our theaters was warm and encouraging. We are also excited to be debuting MILITARY WIVES, the film that was intended to be the opening night feature for the Cleveland International Film Festival, in our Virtual Screening Room.”

Patrons can order from the Cinema Store at clevelandcinemas.com<http://clevelandcinemas.com> starting every Monday for pickup for the upcoming weekend. Orders must be received by noon on the day of pickup and patrons will be able to select either Friday or Saturday.

Customers who place an order for $20 or more of Curbside Concessions will receive a $5 voucher that can be used for tickets or concessions at any Cleveland Cinemas location after they have reopened.

Patrons can select to have curbside concessions from the following locations:

Apollo Theatre (19 E. College St., Oberlin)

Capitol Theatre (1390 W. 65th St., Cleveland)

Cedar Lee Theatre (2163 Lee Rd., Cleveland Hts.)

Chagrin Cinemas (8200 E. Washington St., Chagrin)

The following items will be available:

Popcorn ($6) - A giant bag of popcorn* with enough for the whole family

Candy Combo ($10) - A giant bag of popcorn* and your choice of 2 movie candy favorites (candy options vary per location and are noted on the ordering page)

Beer Combo** ($14) - A giant bag of popcorn* and your choice of 2 beers or White Claws (selections vary per location and are noted on the ordering page)

Movie Party Combo** ($18) - A giant bag of popcorn*, 2 movie candies (candy options vary per location and are noted on the ordering page) and 2 beers or White Claws (selections vary per location and are noted on the ordering page)

*sorry, we can't supply the butter for curbside concession orders

**Not available at the Apollo Theatre. Proof of age required at time of pick-up. Additional beers may be ordered online as well for $4/ea

Films playing in the Cleveland Cinemas Virtual Screening Room as of May 22nd are below. Virtual Screening Room titles, including the CIFF opening night feature MILITARY WIVES, are available for supporters of Cleveland Cinemas to watch at home online while our locations are closed with a portion of each ticket benefiting Cleveland Cinemas.

MILITARY WIVES

THE GHOST OF PETER SELLERS

LUCKY GRANDMA

DIANA KENNEDY: NOTHING FANCY

JOSE

UP FROM THE STREETS: NEW ORLEANS THE CITY OF MUSIC

PHOENIX, OREGON

DRIVEWAYS

CRSHD

Visit clevelandcinemas.com<http://clevelandcinemas.com> for more information on these films or to purchase a virtual ticket.