[NEohioPAL] Submissions to The Indie Gathering closing soon

Kristina Michelle SnowKrissy at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 13:39:30 PDT 2020

The final deadline for The 25th Indie Gathering International Film Festival is just 1 week away!

Submissions are open for narrative films (all lengths and genres), documentaries, scripts, TV pilots, web episodes, trailers, music videos, and film composers.

The final deadline is June 1st for all entries.

Films: http://theindiegathering.com/film-submissions.html.

Music videos: http://theindiegathering.com/music-video-submissions.html

Scripts: http://theindiegathering.com/script-submissions.html

Film scoring: http://theindiegathering.com/film-scoring-competition.html

"I strongly recommend entering your film into The Indie Gathering Film Festival. They select films based on their artistic merit, they are organised, experienced, and extremely professional. I feel very honoured that my film was part of this festival."

"Love this festival! It's professionally run with people who are passionate about indie film. Everything is well organized and it provides great networking opportunities for filmmakers."

"This is a truly terrific festival for screenwriters. Too many festivals seemingly treat screenplays as an afterthought, but not this one."

"The Indie Gathering is a really wonderful experience! I met tons of great people, saw lots of cool films, and came away energized and feeling like I had found a whole new filmmaking family."