[NEohioPAL] actors needed

pjlovell at neo.rr.com pjlovell at neo.rr.com
Tue May 26 05:20:17 PDT 2020

Seeking 20-30 year-old athletic (runner build) female actress and a
20-30 year old athletic (runner) male for short film I will be
shooting in June, but do not have exact dates yet. Most likely a 2 day
shoot. All the dialogue is VO so that could be done at a later date.
This is a non-paying position. Perks ---film credit and I'll keep you
well fed and hydrated during filming. Since there are only 2 actors,
social distancing can be practiced, and you will not be around a large
group of people. My intention is to film, edit and submit to film
festivals.
 If interested email head shot, resume and phone number to
pjlovell at neo.rr.com
Thank you,Patty