[NEohioPAL] Zoom Flamenco Dance Classes in June

Alice Blumenfeld aliceblumenfeld at gmail.com
Fri May 29 08:31:01 PDT 2020

*Alice Blumenfeld/ABREPASO flamenco present Flamenco Classes on Zoom! *

*Get moving, feel inspired, and find joy through this unique Spanish dance
form! 💃*

*Mondays - Flamenco Fundamentals 6-7pm EST*
This class is for beginners up to professionals. We'll go over basic
flamenco technique and rhythms and learn short sequences. No shoes
necessary. This is all about the "aire"--the feel of flamenco. No need for
shoes or a special floor. We'll learn choreography in the style known as
fandangos this month.

*Thursdays - Technique Toolbox 6-7pm EST*
This open-level class will teach a variety of flamenco exercises for hands,
arms, and feet to develop flexibility, stability, strength, and musicality.
Then we'll apply those techniques to the dance style known as alegrías.

*TO REGISTER, email: aliceblumenfeld at gmail.com <aliceblumenfeld at gmail.com>*

Classes function on a drop-in basis. You can take one or all the classes in
the series.

Suggested Donation: $10/class    -or-     pay what you can
Preferred payment method is PayPal via www.aliceblumenfeld.com/donate

--
*Alice Blumenfeld, MFA*
Artistic & Executive Director, ABREPASO Flamenco

"To be alive: not just the carcass
But the spark.
That's crudely put, but…
If we're not supposed to dance,