[NEohioPAL] HATHAWAY BROWN THEATRE INSTITUTE - Summer SHOWCASE and ONLINE Training Classes begin June 15th, 2020

Beatrice Katz bkatz at hb.edu
Fri May 29 12:39:23 PDT 2020

*HATHAWAY BROWN THEATRE INSTITUTE   -  Summer ONLINE Training Classes begin
June 15th*

*Be part of the 2020 HBTI SHOWCASE!*

Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute (HBTI), now in its 8th year, is
conservatory style performing arts training for young people from 1st grade
through college. HBTI, as part of the Performing Arts Department at
Hathaway Brown School in Shaker Heights, Ohio offers a challenging
curriculum of acting, dance and voice

This summer we are offering *online classes *in  "Acting for the Camera",
"Act the Song" and  Dance. Dance will include ballet, musical theatre
repertoire and lyrical.

Classes begin June 15th and run through July 2nd.  Students in grades
7th-12th will have class from 9 AM - 12, those in grades 4th-6th will have
classes from 12 - 3 PM.

*The  BIG , BIG,  Big news is we will developing** a SHOWCASE, featuring
all the session 1 students.  BE A PART OF HBTI HISTORY!*

*Registration is currently open.*

 *Cost for this 3 week program is $340.*

*Go to: www.hb.edu/summer <http://www.hb.edu/summer> to register today! *

*For more information about this program you can click this link  HBTI
session 1 and SHOWCASE
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MA6B7Reczw-s3fTgXegmfKmiJKyyEJ67PmS-EhzGwrM/edit?usp=sharing>*

If you have additional questions email HBTI director, Bebe Weinberg Katz at
bkatz at hb.edu