[NEohioPAL] ON-LINE VOICE LESSONS

Sharon Shaffer bellissimasop at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 30 14:33:46 PDT 2020

Hello Musicians, Artists, and Friends!
 I’m SharonShaffer,
Some of you may know me as a performer, some of you may know me as aconductor and some of you may know me as a voice teacher.

But didyou know that I am now offering ON-LINE LESSONS?

 Ioffer lessons in Voice/Breathing technique, theory/harmony, sight-singing,music reading, audition prep, repertoire choice, and choral conducting.

 ZOOM,FACE-TIME, DUO, WHAT'SAPP, and more…
you can useyour phone, laptop, I-pad or PC.

 Seemy website for more details:
 https://www.shaffervoicestudio.com/
Look me up on YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVmq2Mx_o7uZBZ-olvbOO3A/videos?view=0&sort=da&flow=grid for examples of me singing, conducting and of my studentsperforming.

AND, Since these are trying times for all of us…

it'spay-what-you-can!
 We could all use some music back in our lives, and whenhas it been more affordable?
Yours inHEALTH,

Sharonbellissimasop at sbcglobal.net