[NEohioPAL] Virtual Classes & In-Studio Classes

Cleveland City Dance info at clevelandcitydance.com
Mon Jun 1 13:42:23 PDT 2020

We are pleased to announce that we will be resuming in-person classes and continuing virtual classes for our three-week June session beginning June 8 and five-week session beginning July 6. Following guidelines, Cleveland City Dance, remains cautious and careful as we begin the steps of opening
our doors.
We have a full set of social distancing protocols that we have in place to keep all students and faculty safe. To find a schedule for classes and camps along with protocols please visit us https://www.clevelandcitydance.com/summer.html

Please find attached our lovely social distancing marker and some pictures from virtual classes
Thank you
Courtney

Cleveland City Dance, Home to City Ballet of Cleveland 13108 Shaker Square, Cleveland, OH 44120

www.clevelandcitydance.com / 216-295-2222

Cleveland City Dance is dedicated to nurturing and inspiring dancers to excel to their personal best in a familial community. Watch your dancer’s confidence, poise, artistry and technique blossom as each accomplishment is celebrated. We offer
professional classes with high standards in dance education and technique for all students