[NEohioPAL] Feature Film Casting

adam at saturnestudios.com adam at saturnestudios.com
Mon Jun 1 21:39:18 PDT 2020

Saturn Entertainment Studios is looking for great actors to be in our future film, “The Other Side of Darkness”.  Check out our concept trailer here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6S1dDXZCQw <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6S1dDXZCQw>

We plan to shoot July 2020 in the northeast Ohio area.  Paid roles.  Non-Union.

We are looking for the following roles.  Please email your headshots and desired role to casting at saturnestudios.com <mailto:casting at saturnestudios.com>.  You may be requested to submit and online audition.

Jack (Supporting Role):  50-75 years old.  He is the grandfather of main character, TJ. Jack has been out of TJ's life since his daughter died 14 years ago. TJ has been living in foster care ever since never knowing he existed. On her 16th birthday, Jack finally reaches out…

Raymond (Supporting Role):  35-55 years old.  Alcoholic.  Biological father to our main character, TJ.

Richard (Supporting Role):  35-60 Years old.  A utility worker, who is grumpy about life.  Raymond’s boss.

Motel Manager (Day Player):  18-30 Yers old.  Manager to a small motel in small town West Virginia. Lives a very boring life. Hates his job. Would rather be anywhere else.

Sincerely,

Adam Deierling
Videographer / Editor / Owner
Saturn Entertainment Studios
www.SaturnEStudios.com <https://www.saturnestudios.com/>
adam at saturnEStudios.com <mailto:adam at saturnEStudios.com>
330-470-0839