[NEohioPAL] Casting host for new Wrestling/Video Podcast

Dual Phoenix dualphoenix71 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 06:10:51 PDT 2020

Production Title:Headlocks & Promos
Union/Non-Union: Non-Union
Production Type: Independent
Project Length: Podcast/Video Podcast
Project Format: 6k
Posted on:  Monday, June 6th, 2020
Production Company: Dual Phoenix Productions
Company website: www.dualphoenix.com
Director: Richard Stano
Producer: Christina Irwin
Casting Director: Richard Stano
Assistant Casting Director: William "Bill" Becher
Audition Location: Zoom /Microsoft Teams (Video Audition)
Shooting Location: NE Ohio
Email: dualphoenix71 at gmail.com
Compensation: Seeking Paid advertisers from FM
Auditions:June 20th 3pm-5pm
                 June 21st 3pm-5pm
Callbacks: June 22nd, 3 pm-5 pm
Broadcasting Tentatively July 15, 2020

"Headlocks & Promos" is a Wrestling Video Podcast about all things
Professional Wrestling, past, present, and future. We are currently seeking
a female main host that has knowledge about the wrestling business.

Host Characteristics:
Female
Ages 18-45
Must have knowledge of the wrestling business
Must be open to travel in future

This will be a professional Video Podcast, we would love to see you
audition. Many Thanks!
Dual Phoenix Productions