[NEohioPAL] Kids Summer Film Camp - Now Enrolling

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 13:43:39 PDT 2020

The Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy Summer Camp is an annual two week
filmmaking boot camp in which the students write, shoot and edit a real
film from start to finish with the help of award winning industry
professionals and mentors.  The camp culminates in a Red Carpet Premiere of
their film at The Capitol Theatre where their movie will be seen by a
packed house of filmmakers, media, fans, friends and family.

Current and past instructors have worked on such films and TV series as *The
Fast and The Furious, The Avengers, White Boy Rick, Boardwalk Empire, King
of Queens, Frasier, Modern Family, The Enormity of Life *and more...

This year due to COVID-19 restraints we are altering the structure of the
camp to help facilitate proper social distancing measures.

In order to maintain safety measures designed to keep students and staff
safe we will be limiting the number of campers in attendance each day as
well as the number of students in each group. This year we will not be able
to be in session for the 10 straight week days, but rather over the course
of 3 consecutive weekends (Saturday and Sunday).

Rather than have all students in camp at once for 2 straight weeks, we have
opted for smaller groups in camp less days and for longer duration.

Please visit the website for more information and to enroll in this one of
a kind experience. https://www.lakewoodyfa.com/summer-camp

Stay Safe!

Team LYFA
--