[NEohioPAL] Teens! Something to do this Summer! Audition at 82nd Street Theatre

82nd Street Theatre 82ndsttheatre at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 13:55:30 PDT 2020

Upcoming Auditions at 82nd Street Theatre

For *Pride and Prejudice*

SHOW DATES July 31-August 1

*Auditioning students (Competed) Grade 6 through College Freshmen*

Tuesday, June 9, 6-9 PM

*NOTE: This show is different than most shows we do in that there is a
limited cast of older students. There is a limited cast (16) and most of
the cast will be High School and College age. *

*We will be using caution during rehearsals and performances and will be
reducing the number of seats in performances in order to provide a safe
environment for everyone.*

 (possible call backs Wed, June 10, 6-8 PM)

Director Sarah Shamburger

*Our auditions are held with all actors in the same room. It is a relaxed
atmosphere and we ask that students stay for the whole time.  Please be
prepared to perform a monologue (you can find these monologues on our
website) and we will do some reading from the script.  Character
descriptions are also available on the website.*

Fill Out an Online Form and find our more at:

https://alcc.nm-secure.com/Auditions

Auditions at

Abundant Life Community Church

10143 Royalton Road, Suite N and O