[NEohioPAL] Shameless Promotion and Free Opportunity from Margaret Reardon Marketing

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Thu Jun 11 06:07:53 PDT 2020

Hi all- I have a Brand new Facebook page for a brand new direction and hopefully a way to help out in these strange times. The new page is
Margaret Reardon Marketing and More
For every PAGE LIKE between now and June 25 I'll donate $1 per LIKE to the Greater Cleveland Food Bank Click on the above link to do that.
But wait there is more! Once you LIKE I will post  events, fundraisers, ads etc for FREE.
   -       Having a Virtual Concert?
   -       Starting a freelance business because your day job is gone?
   -       Supporting a cause?
   -       Just want to connect with others in the community?

   All you have to do is LIKE the page and then email me what you want posted.
   Email me at margaret_reardon at att.net or margaret at margaretreardonmarketing.com
Margaret

| Margaret Reardon
Margaret Reardon Marketing LLC  |