[NEohioPAL] A Message about Olde Towne Hall Theatre's future

Dena M. Warmuth denawarmuth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 13:08:20 PDT 2020

Hey, All friends of the Theatre and of the Arts in general !

 I am a member of the Board of Directors at the Olde Towne Hall Theatre in
North Ridgeville, OH.  We, at OTHT, realize that, as with all for-profit
and non-profit businesses during this COVID-19 pandemic, the arts and live
theatre world has been hit pretty hard financially. For example, at OTHT,
we were forced to cancel our Summer 2020 Youth production (Disney's Frozen,
Jr) due to COVID-19 restrictions. We recognize that closing seasons early
has been standard among the Cleveland theatre community.

As a Board of Directors, we have discussed implementing plans in order to
attempt to continue to bring you high quality and entertaining performances
and productions in the near future - all while working to keep you, our
guests and patrons, safe. (Stay tuned to our Facebook page and website for
updates on OTHT's 2020-2021 Season!)

Therefore, in order to assist us in bringing top-notch productions to
Northeast Ohio and the North Ridgeville community, we have added a donation
button at the bottom of our webpage. Please take the time to think about
what you might be able to comfortably donate to OTHT, and use the secure
Paypal link on the website below in order to make your donation.

Your donation is tax deductible, as we are a 501(c)3 Non-Profit
Organization!  The website is at the bottom of this message.

Thanks so much for your consideration, and we hope to see you back at our
intimate, historical theatre very soon! Keep on playing! Theatre will
survive!

On Behalf of OTHT,

Dena M. Warmuth
<https://www.facebook.com/stna472010?__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARCY47XGwEL2Aqj0gOn76GTUtXfEnyrEnMdvubX8PMqR-7WTAU3Ulgapr76KM0hjsJmuOEKhXotB3MUs&fref=mentions>
Board of Directors Member

http://oldetownehall.wixsite.com/oldetownehalltheatre
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Foldetownehall.wixsite.com%2Foldetownehalltheatre%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1Dp5kMnkCtjbNVov9nKTVdVutK0wBLrxIoT0_jFhqGVC4042XdtoF53v0&h=AT2UR8wAEXyOp9vEHM4JLIOdd76aaI4tlIt0bBbx_0qg28w2b2l0avBARacdnw2I6lj-1Omhpw-K2NqkELiC8OsnsI51rDUgBfiKahHTImGNh0EE91-OkNiuE1M4jBS5s5vA_kHHVVurGsZYgZwnHQlIT1RF70_KosR9YKoL>

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>