[NEohioPAL] We Are Shooting More Demo Reels June 28th. Book yours today!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 10:54:32 PDT 2020

Do you need a scene where you can dress up fancy? Or a romantic scene? Girls night out? Guys night out?  Running into an old friend or foe? A memorable first encounter? We got you!

Our next demo reel shoot will be filmed in a lounge setting. We will be creating a set that has the mood and vibe of being in a lounge area of a cocktail party or bar. We will have lots of options when writing the scenes for this setting.

The cost is $225 for a 30-40 second clip, shot in 4K and edited with a sound-bed and color grading.

Limited spots available, so sign up quick.

Book now!

https://paypal.me/houdeschoolofacting?

locale.x=en_US

www.houdereels.com

“The quality of your demo reel talks about your professionalism. Good actors should understand the significance of quality videos. If your video lacks sound and the visual quality is below average, you will be considered amateur.” “The best demo reel…starts with your name and goes immediately into a scene. Casting agents use the demo reel to identify what qualities the actor has. It needs to be concise and tight.” Gary Zuckerbrod CSA casting society of American President

“Whether you’re just starting out or have been in the game for years, every actor needs a demo reel. When it comes to the necessary parts of an actor’s toolkit, your reel ranks up there with headshots and a resume—it’s an essential piece of the career puzzle, your calling card, the thing that lets the people in charge know who you are and why they should hire you.”
Backstage