[NEohioPAL] Monologues about Resilience by Ohio playwrights and actors

Richard Zenk richardjoseph at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 09:43:10 PDT 2020

In these uncertain times, we remind ourselves to rely on our resilience. Ohio
playwrights and actors created wonderful monologues for Equality
Productions that will be released over the next month.

Starting today you can watch the first three performances on Facebook and
YouTube. Reward these talented individuals by donating to a community
theater.

"Joe" written by Chris Bishop and performed by Eric Thomas
Being true to yourself lets you live your best life. #itgetsbetter
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/itgetsbetter?__eep__=6&__cft__[0]=AZVT7OX6BmEgdpp6n6DkFREyMle0J82357cDJvPpkyk1Ki9NYRtWd2D-84W5q5GiG7pDe0xkFCVf96vQ_K2QyZ6qeG7ABQ5qeMm6d0DZB99yJLEHAEucEklruOnrEH0PR5TmUTjKXRoY769nGCCviK8fhdes2JAVjWU9jHXQvqsGQw&__tn__=*NK-R>

"Message from the ISS" written by Mary Beringer and performed by Stephanie
Klein
An important message for us Earthlings from outer space by a caring
astronaut.

"The Hidden Love" written by Alan Kootsher and performed by Chessie Vigran
A young love gone awry provides a wonderful life lesson.

*Facebook with bios and videos (Equality Productions in Cincinnati OH):*
https://tinyurl.com/y837l86b

*YouTube (channel: Equality Productions)*
Message from the ISS: *https://youtu.be/EfRpA1S3D9c
<https://youtu.be/EfRpA1S3D9c>*

Joe: *https://youtu.be/zHk7u2yGhQo <https://youtu.be/zHk7u2yGhQo>*

The Hidden Love: *https://youtu.be/y9vQs8JVNcA