[NEohioPAL] Virtual Summer Camps at Western Reserve Playhouse

Hannah Hilty hannah at thewrp.org
Tue Jun 16 11:04:41 PDT 2020

Western Reserve Playhouse

Presents its

*VIRTUAL SUMMER WORKSHOPS AND CAMPS*

Multiple workshops and camps for all ages and interests, and busy schedules

Starting as soon as June 22nd

            Due to the cancellation of our in-person summer camps and the
current state of public gatherings, Western Reserve Playhouse has decided
to debut its catalogue of brand-new summer workshops and camps! These camps
are all *completely free of charge *thanks to grants from the Akron
Community Foundation and Bath Community Fund. This summer, we have a
variety of options in the performing and visual arts for all ages, offered
at different times to accommodate any busy schedule. Please refer to our
course catalogue for a full list of workshops and details.

            Classes include: “Fractured Fairy Tales” (ages 3-6); “The WRP
Itty Bitty Theatre Extravaganza” (ages 3-8); “Shadow Puppetry” (ages 7-13);
“Time Travel” (ages 7-13); “Player Universe!” (Ages 7-13); “Enhancing
Musical Theatre Performance” (ages 13-18); “Costume Design” (13+); “The
Freedom of Painting” (13+); “Play Reading Workshop” (18+); and “The
Audition” (13+).

            The published cost of each camp is $45.00. However, through the
generosity of the Akron Community Fund and the Bath Community Fund, these
camps are offered free just by entering coupon code of *WRPSUMMERFUN *at
checkout. Stay tuned in July as we will announce our Summer Session 2 camps
and classes at an extreme discount!

Please refer to our website for registration. Spaces are limited, so sign
up today!

*WEBSITE LINK: *
https://thewrp.org/2020-western-reserve-playhouse-youth-summer-camps/

--