[NEohioPAL] Center for Applied Drama and Autism - Registration Open for Online Summer Camps

Kiersten van der Zyden kiersten at centerforada.org
Wed Jun 17 09:25:07 PDT 2020

*The Center for Applied Drama and Autism*

*Now offering online summer camps!*

The Center for Applied Drama and Autism (CADA) is dedicated to inspiring
the growth and empowerment of diverse individuals on the autism spectrum
through theatre-based programming.  In response to Covid-19, we have
recently transitioned to exclusively offering online classes, camps, and
workshops allowing our students to participate and create from the comfort
of their own homes!

Registration is open for our upcoming summer camps!  Each camp is $100 for
a one-week session.

*New Student Special!* – Interested in joining the CADA family?  The first
three students new to CADA that register for our Comedy Camp! (details
below) will receive scholarships covering the cost of the camp!  To
register, visit: http://www.centerforada.org/classes.html

*Comedy Camp! (June 22nd – 26th)*

*Monday – Friday, 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.*

Make ‘em Laugh with a week’s worth of comedy.  Explore stand-up, improv,
slapstick comedy teams, and viral videos using the recording capacity of
Zoom and your own creative powers!

*Puppet Palooza! (July 13th – 17th)*

*Monday – Friday, 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.*

We’ll make puppets out of recycled items from around your house, plus put
to work any puppets you might already have on hand.  Hand puppets, string
puppets, finger puppets, and ventriloquist’s buddies come together to put
on a Palooza of a Puppet Show!

*Superheroes and Sidekicks (July 20th – 24th)*

*Monday – Friday, 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.*

Calling all Superheroes and Sidekicks!  Are you ready to save the world
from evil-doers?  We will create our own superhero characters and sidekicks
using props and costumes found around your home.  Using the power of Zoom
rooms, we will record our own thrilling adventures to share with family and
friends!

For more information or to register for one of our upcoming camps, visit:
http://www.centerforada.org/classes.html

*Kiersten van der Zyden*
Marketing Intern, *The Center for Applied Drama and Autism*

*Email: kiersten at centerforada.org <kiersten at centerforada.org>*
*Web: centerforada.org <http://centerforada.org>*