[NEohioPAL] “Living Your Life with Smiles & Light” (with some giggles and laughter, too.)

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 16:54:35 PDT 2020

“LivingYour Life with Smiles & Light”
(with some giggles and laughter, too.)

As our conflict and turmoilcontinue, it would be surprising if tiredness , frustration, confusion,depression, anger  didn't describe some of the ways we're feeling as these days continue "with noend in sight."

What can we do to feel better aboutourselves, family, (especially children & elders), co-workers and the worlditself?

Let's take a step back and spendsome time lightening up and disengaging from the 'chaos' of our country.

Let's refresh, renew, and revitalizeour physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy and well-being to be able to make itthrough each brand new day.

So, forget about being anadult.  Just for a few minutes each day.  You can do it. Don’t readthe newspaper, except for the Comics.  Turn off your cell phone.  Letyour phone go to Voicemail. Don’t open your emails. Change the TV news to theCartoon channel.

You say you can’t live withouttechnology?  Remember, it hasn’t been that many years ago, you lived andbreathed every day without the technology.  It hadn’t been invented, yet. OK, have I convinced you to putaside techno stuff, at least for a little while?  Now, you can spend sometime  “Living Your Life with Smiles and Light.”

Looking for ways to bring a littlesmiles & light into your daily life?

Then, try doing some of these “goofy” things just for fun.
 “5” more waysto put smiles and light into your day . . .
              1.   Stand on your head with both hands tied behind your back, and 'burp red jelly beans.' Impossible you say?                       Did you just smile at the absurdity of it?
            2.   Dance with your dog or cat in the bathroom, in the tub.
            3.   Put on mis-match Snoopy, Ziggy, Miss Piggy, or Garfield socks. A different one on each foot. Make them                   visible and wear them to the grocery store or pharmacy.           4.   Got milk?  Get a straw and blow bubbles in it.  Chocolate is even better             5.    Whatever you do to put smiles and light into your daily life, doit with God.               Note. I use the name God.  You mayprefer to use such names as Higher Power, Allah, Yahweh, Creator, Almighty, Divine Intelligence,                        etc.

Sue Johnson

wakeupandlives at gmail.com

Save and add  these “5” earlier ways to put smiles and light into your day . . .
1.       Put polka dots on your golf-, basket-, base-, soccer,- foot- ball.

2.       Walk like a penguin.

3.       Sit naked in the middle of a bunchof travel guides and books  (remember them?) on far-away places you dream of going to.

4.       Look in the mirror.  Grin. Smile. Chuckle.  Laugh.  Now, go ahead, nobody will see you . . . giggle and blowyourself 3 kisses.