[NEohioPAL] Musical Theater Dance & Acting Classes start July 2nd!

Nicci Cassara Billington stargrazer29 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 25 07:20:13 PDT 2020

Arlene Cassara Dance & Theater Center’s 5-week summer session including MUSICAL THEATER DANCE and its ACTING CLASSES begin July 2nd!
For those missing live theater this summer and/or those wanting to improve their skills for future productions, these IN PERSON classes are especially designed for you!
ACD&TC is so excited to have guest teacher, Douglas F. Bailey II, teaching ACTING this summer!
Through this five week class we will work through some of the basics of acting including acting through movement, character development, improv skills, and cold readings. We will discuss the casting process beginning at audition prep through callbacks, and acting etiquette once you find yourself in a production.
This 5-week session class will be held Thursdays 6:00pm, open to teens and adults.
MUSICAL THEATER DANCE will feature a new dance routine from a different musical all 5 weeks of the session! Taught by co- director of the studio and Cleveland theater choreographer, Nicci Cassara Billington, this class is perfect for all actors wanting to strengthen their dancing skills for future productions. It’s also a good time! Check out the studio Facebook and Instagram page for hints as to what musicals we will be dancing to! Enroll today as space is limited!
Arlene Cassara Dance & Theater Center is locates at 24325 Lorain Rd. North Olmsted.
This 5-week session begins Thurs. July 2nd!
Contact studio to enroll today (due to COVID-19 protocols and regulations, class sizes are smaller).
ArleneCassaraDance.com
(440) 716-1655