[NEohioPAL] Songs for a New World Audition

The Millennial Theatre Company millennialtheatrecompany at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 15:47:17 PDT 2020

The Millennial Theatre Company is proud to announce our upcoming virtual
production of Jason Robert Brown's Songs for a New World!

This show will be rehearsed and recorded as a new, innovative online format
throughout the months of July and August and will debut online sometime
this fall. Throughout our lockdown, we have been granted a window into the
lives of so many through the power of social media. This show operates in
the same way; we are granted access to a window looking inside the lives of
the characters. The show asks the question, "What are we going to do now?"
which is a very timely message, given the current state of the world.

Auditions for this cast of 15+ are open now! Simply email your musical
video audition to millennialtheatrecompany at gmail.com today for your chance
to join this exciting project! Seeking actors ages 16+. Please select a
song in the style of the show, paying particular attention to how you can
sell the story of the song through your performance. All rehearsals will be
held online.

The Millennial Theatre Company *• www.millennialtheatre.org
<http://www.millennialtheatre.org>*
"Creating Quality Theatrical Experiences With, For, and Of a Generation"