[NEohioPAL] Our July Schedule With New Classes & Programs!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 16:59:48 PDT 2020

Hi All,

We have finalized our July schedule and we are excited to share our programs, monthly packages and individual class offerings with you!
We are now offering a new hybrid unlimited package, an online unlimited package, an in-person unlimited package and pretty much everything in between.
We are also happy to announce a new weekly online zoom class called "ATL Fridays" which is hosted by Atlanta-based actors, Kurt Yue, Keith Brooks and Robert PralgoPlease follow the link and see what suits you!
If you have any questions please feel free to message or email: contact at houdeschoolofacting.comPlease share to help spread the word!https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/online-registration

|  |  |

|  |
All Classes — Houde School of Acting