[NEohioPAL] On Camera Acting

1st Team Actors Studio 1stteam at angelaboehmcasting.com
Wed Jul 8 18:37:50 PDT 2020

1st Team Actors Studio has limited spots remaining for our training
opportunities beginning next week! Our brand new studio in Crocker Park
brings elite training taught by working actors and overseen by professional
casting director, Angela Boehm CSA.

Most classes are sold out, however we added another session of two of our
most popular courses to open up for more actors!

We'd love to help you take your career to the next level- limited spots
available in the following classes:

Scene Study-
Excellent course for the actor looking to dive deeper into their material
Wednesdays 7:00-9:00
https://angelaboehmcasting.com/events/scene-study-2/

Actors Arsenal- Perfect foundation course for any actor to learn script
analysis, industry standards, and how to truly launch their career
Thursdays 5:00-7:00
https://angelaboehmcasting.com/events/the-actors-arsenal/

Questions? Email us at 1stteam at angelaboehmcasting.com