[NEohioPAL] More Creative Ideas for Performing Artists. . . “Living Your Life with Smiles & Light” With some giggles and laughter, too.

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 14:58:48 PDT 2020

More Creative Ideas for Performing Artists. . .

“Living Your Life with Smiles & Light”

 With some giggles and laughter, too.

Will our days of conflict and turmoilever end? I find it would be surprising if tiredness , frustration, confusion,depression, anger  didn't describe some of the ways we're feeling as these days continue "with noend in sight."

Can our Prayers help us feel better aboutourselves, family, (especially children & elders), co-workers and the worlditself?

Let's take a step back and spendsome time lightening up and disengaging from the 'chaos' of our country.

Let's refresh, renew, and revitalizeour physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy to be able to make itthrough each brand new day.

So, forget about being anadult.  Just for a few minutes each day.  You can do it. Don’t readthe newspaper, except for the Comics.  Turn off your cell phone.  Letyour phone go to Voicemail. Don’t open your emails. Change the TV news to theCartoon channel.

You say you can’t live withouttechnology?  Remember, it hasn’t been that many years ago, you lived andbreathed every day without the technology.

It hadn’t been invented, yet.

OK, have I convinced you to putaside techno stuff, at least for a little while?  Now, you can spend sometime  “Living Your Life with Smiles and Light.”

Looking for ways to bring a littlesmiles & light into your daily life?Then, try doing some of these “goofy” things just for fun.

Question:  Are you 30 feeling like 60? Or, 60, feeling like 30?

Then, whichever way you see yourself, add some 'Vim, Vigor & Vitality' to your daily routine.

                1.  Be a walrus.  Stick astraw in each nostril & ear. Walk around flapping your flippers.
                2.  Paint a picture.  Color the sky green, grass blue, the ocean orange, with yellow polkadots.                      How about a purple canary?
                3.  Stick a lollipop to your nose.

                4.  Surprise your partner.  Walk up and tickle him / her under the chin, and say, "Kitchy, Kitchy, Koo."
                5.  Whatever you do to be silly, be grateful and thank God that you're able to smile, giggle & laugh to ignore the                      "ugly" of today's world.

 “5” more ways to put smilesand light into your day . . .
1.      Stand on yourhead with both hands tied behind your back, and 'burp red jelly beans.'        Impossible yousay?  Didyou just smile at the absurdity of it?

                  2.     Dance with your dog or cat in the bathroom, in the tub.

                3.        Put onmis-match Snoopy, Ziggy, Miss Piggy, or Garfield socks. A different one on each foot. Make them

                          visible and wear them to the grocery store orpharmacy.

                 4.     Got milk?  Get a straw and blow bubbles init.  Chocolate is even better

                    5.          Whatever you do to put smiles andlight into your daily life, do it with God.
                   Note.  I use the name God.  You may prefer to use such namesas Higher Power, Allah, Yahweh, Creator, Almighty,                               DivineIntelligence,  etc.

Save and add  these “5” earlier ways to put smiles and light into your day . . .
1.       Put polka dots on your golf-, basket-, base-, soccer,- foot- ball.

2.       Walk like a penguin.

3.       Sit naked in the middle of a bunch of travel guides and books  (remember them?) on far-away places you dream of going to.

4.       Look in the mirror.  Grin.  Smile. Chuckle.  Laugh.  Now, go ahead, nobody will see you . . . giggle and blow yourself 3 kisses.

5.       Whatever you do to put smiles and light into your daily life, do it with God.
               Note.  I use the name God.  You may prefer to use such names as Higher Power, Allah, Yahweh, Creator, Almighty,                            Divine Intelligence, etc.

Sue Johnson

wakeupandlives at gmail.com