[NEohioPAL] Free Summer Outdoor Cabaret at the Fine Arts! Sat., July 25, 2020 at 7 pm

Ann Hedger ahedger at fineartsassociation.org
Fri Jul 10 10:01:07 PDT 2020

FREE SUMMER CABARET AT FAA!
"THE CURE FOR YOUR QUARANTINE BLUES"
Saturday, July 25th, 2020 @ 7:00 p.m. – WEATHER PERMITTING
PRICE: FREE!!!
(Donations Accepted)
<https://www.facebook.com/events/281012629914782/>
WHO

The Fine Arts Association regulars:

Haley Gagnon, Kyle Lorek, J.J. Luster, David Malinowski, and Emily Stack!

WHAT

Get rid of those quarantine blues and head over to FAA for a fun, summer-themed cabaret. Come enjoy songs from Broadway, Disney, and other standards as we celebrate summer and the joys of getting to perform for YOU once again!

  *   We encourage everyone to wear a mask when not seated on the lawn.
  *   We will do our best to promote social distancing measures during this event.
  *   Bring your lawn chair or a blanket, FAA cannot provide seating.
  *   Feel free to bring a snack and/or a beverage to enjoy during the performance.

WHEN

Saturday, July 25th, 2020 @ 7:00 p.m. – WEATHER PERMITTING

WHERE

The Front Lawn and Marous Brothers Stage

of The Fine Arts Association

38660 Mentor Ave., Willoughby, OH 44094

Check out our FaceBook Event

https://www.facebook.com/events/281012629914782/

Ann Hedger

Programming Coordinator

440-951-7500 x103

ahedger at fineartsassociation.org<mailto:ahedger at fineartsassociation.org>

The Fine Arts Association

All the Arts Under One Roof

38660 Mentor Avenue, Willoughby, OH 44094

www.fineartsassociation.org<http://www.fineartsassociation.org/>