[NEohioPAL] Amanda Powell offers SING YOUR STORY, musical "deep-dive" for singers

Amanda Powell amandapowell4 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 06:56:50 PDT 2020

Apollo's Fire's Artist-in-Residence for Outreach Performance, Amanda Powell
offers a unique online class for singers.

*Sing Your Story <http://amandapowell.info/sing-your-story>*

This series is for people who have some experience with singing and want to
further explore their unique voice and expression. We will explore
technical aspects of the voice through vocalizing and breath strengthening
exercises. At the core of our time together, we will focus on singing songs
and making sounds that emotionally move and inspire us. As we journey
through the series, we will use improvisation, writing, song exploration
and unique ways of joining our voices together. “Sing Your Story” invites
you to connect with the musical expression deep within you and cultivate an
even greater joy of singing!

Short intro video <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBJ_AIv3iUU&t=1s>

4 weeks on Wednesday evenings at 7pm EST

Session #1: August 5, 12, 19, 26

90-minute session together

$160

Caps at 12 participants

More info and registration <http://amandapowell.info/sing-your-story>

*Amanda Powell loves to explore the crossroads of vocal technique and deep
musical expression. She is a student and teacher of healthy singing and
vocal production, as well as a master storyteller through song. Amanda has
served on the voice faculty at a number of schools and currently teaches at
Cleveland State University. Amanda enjoys a diverse performance career that
includes baroque, classical, folk, jazz and global music performance.  *

--
Amanda Powell
413.949.3366