[NEohioPAL] SUMMER SENIOR PORTRAITS SALE

L RYA PHILLIPS lryaphotography at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 14:12:02 PDT 2020

20% off all Senior Portrait Sessions & get one free 8x10 with all Print
orders!
Summer Senior Sale!

*Our Summer Senior sale starts today!, Jump on these deals before it's too
late. Offer ends Monday August 10th, 2020. L Rya Photography will be
offering 20% off all Base & Premium Senior Portrait Packages. Our Base
Package ($128.00) includes: 1 hour session, 1 outfit, 1 location, & 30
edited digital images. The Premium Package ($224.00) includes: 2 hour
session, 2 outfit changes, 1-2 locations, & 50 edited images w/ a mobile
app. Take advantage of this great offer for yourself or for someone else as
a gift.*
*Schedule Today*

*To confirm discounted pricing a portrait session contract must be signed &
a $25.00 non-refundable deposit must be paid no later than August 10th,
2020 to confirm purchase. Session must be redeemed no later than
09/30/2020. Studio Sessions are available at an additional charge. For
scheduling questions visit our website at www.LRyaPhotography.com
<http://www.LRyaPhotography.com> or contact a studio representative at *
*(216)452-0924*.