[NEohioPAL] Acting Classes For All Ages and Levels; Online and In-Person options @ Houde School Of Acting - NEW Programs

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 16:29:10 PDT 2020

Hi All!
We, at Houde School Of Acting have diversified our programs to be sure that we offer something valuable for every actor at any level, from beginner to experienced.
Our online acting classes for August include, Self-Tape Coaching, Script Analysis, Film Applications Of Acting Theory, One-Liner Workout, Marketing Materials For The Actor and a Q&A with Atlanta Casting Director, Jordan Brown.
Our in-person acting classes include, Meisner, Advanced Meisner, Improv, Acting For The Camera, Script Choices and Kids & Teens classes.

We also offer private sessions with Jessica Houde-Morris, either online or in-person and we shoot professional demo reels for actors!!

Houde School Of Acting is a one-stop-shop for actors in Northeast Ohio!!

Below is a link with more information about our classes and how to register:

https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/online-registration

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!