[NEohioPAL] Playwright submissions on the theme of Heritage

Richard Zenk richardjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:41:54 PDT 2020

Equality Productions seeks monologues or short plays on the theme of
Heritage to be emailed to equalityproductionscincy at gmail.com by August 16.

Quotes about Heritage:

“We should feel empowered by where we came from and who we are, not hide
it. It is important to acknowledge that everything we do affects our
ancestors as much as they have affected us.” ― Lorin Morgan-Richards

"A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin, and history
is like a tree without roots." - *Marcus Garvey*

“Identity was partly heritage, partly upbringing, but mostly the choices
you make in life. ~ Bran” ― Patricia Briggs, *Cry Wolf *

   - Limit 2 submissions per playwright.
   - Selected playwrights can nominate actor(s) to record their writing.
   - Plays are to be submitted with no identifying information in the
   document and in standard playwright format, attached as either pdf or docx.