[NEohioPAL] NEW Class Offering ~ Improv For The Audition In-Person Class

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 16:19:11 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone,
We are happy to announce our new class at our Cleveland location. This class can be taken as a beginner or an experienced actor.
Improv For The Audition In-Person Class

Prepare yourself for EVERY audition circumstance!

The key to a good audition is preparation. The key to a GREAT audition is confidence!  Confidence often comes from preparation; so what happens when you’re asked to do something you didn’t prepare for?

>From practicing cold reads to making bold choices on the fly, Improv for the Audition will train actors to feel confident in an audition setting.

Register: https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/online-registration/improv-for-the-audition-in-person-class-w-joe-quinn

Class Times: Wednesdays 6-8pm

Class Teacher: Joe Quinn

Location: Cleveland Studio (2310 Superior Rd. Cleveland, Oh)

About Joe:
Joe is a Cleveland based actor, filmmaker and producer who grew up performing theater in Alexandria, Virginia. He studied Film and Drama at Syracuse University before moving to Northeast Ohio, where he started working for the Chagrin Documentary Film Festival and the Greater Cleveland Film Commission. He has studied improv for over ten years and is a founding member of The Houde School of Acting's house improv comedy team, The Houde Rats. Joe has won awards for filmmaking, including best director at the Cleveland 48hr Film Festival, and screenwriting. He is also a producer of The Dinner Detective, the nations largest murder mystery dinner theater show.