[NEohioPAL] Dance & Performance Opportunity!

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 07:40:26 PDT 2020

Calling all dancers ages 18+, from the professionals to the beginners, if
you're looking for a fun performance or choreography opportunity, to
challenge yourself with a new style of dance or perfect an old one...or
even just looking to make friends with other Cleveland dancers, come out
for the sixth (and a half) OPEN CALL Cleveland Dance Project placement
audition! This audition is to add new dancers (and give original dancers a
chance to audition for more pieces) to our 6th season that was postponed
due to COVID.

Auditions will be this Sunday August 30 in the afternoon, time slots broken
down based on dancer experience level, at Dance Studio M in Solon.
Preregistration is required as space is very limited to adhere to social
distancing. Pre-registration and more info here.
<https://www.clevelanddanceproject.com/showcaseauditions>

Please keep in mind, you must be available for filming on Saturday 10/24.
Location TBD. The Showcase video premiere will happen at the CDP Drive In
Fest on Saturday November 7 at the Shoppes at Parma parking lot. (save the
date!) The show video will start at 7pm on a giant LED screen, drive in
style! We will be making a day of it, creating a socially distanced dance
festival to make it a fun afternoon filled with dance, friends, food, and
entertainment!

*REHEARSALS will be held once a week for 90 minutes, *September 9 until
October 21. Rehearsals will be held at studios all over the greater
Cleveland/Akron area, choreographer bios and rehearsal schedule are posted
here <https://www.clevelanddanceproject.com/team>

You won't regret joining our dance family ♥ Feel free to reach out with any
questions!

Anna Cerveny
Director
Cleveland Dance Project