[NEohioPAL] STAGECRAFTERS CREATIVE CONNECTIONS returns with Special Broadway Guests and Instructors this Fall! REGISTER TODAY!

Crafters, Stage stagecrafters at orangecsd.org
Sun Aug 30 14:35:52 PDT 2020

*Stagecrafters Theatre*

*Creative Connections*

*After-School Theater Online*

(Grades 1-12)

The Big Apple returns to Orange this fall as Stagecrafters welcomes another
star-studded line-up of Broadway guests and instructors for our acclaimed
online program CREATIVE CONNECTIONS

   *Become a master singing actor with *Andrew Kober* (BEAUTIFUL, SCHOOL OF
ROCK, LES MISERABLES, HAIR)
   *Take your headshot and resume to the next level with with *Robb Sapp*
(THE LION KING, SHREK, Owner - Dirty Sugar Photography)
   *Study voice with *Elena Shaddow* (THE KING & I, THE VISIT, LA CAGE AUX
FOLLES, THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA)
   *Meet and connect with Broadway stars with MAD Talks
(Music/Acting/Dance), including
   - *Tony Nominee* *Alex Brightman* (BEETLEJUICE, SCHOOL OF ROCK, MATILDA,
WICKED)
   - *Tony Winner* *Ali Stroker* (OKLAHOMA!, SPRING AWAKENING)
   - *Hailey Podschun* (WICKED, HELLO DOLLY, SOMETHING ROTTEN, HAIRSPRAY
Film)
   - *David Holbert* (THE COLOR PURPLE)
and many more to be announced soon!

Our online after-school programming for students grades 1-12 offers
something for everyone! Whether you are interested in sharpening your
skills, discovering new talents or just laughing and learning in a creative
way, our staff of dedicated theater professionals are here to bring
students together while apart and teach vital skills in expression,
communication and teamwork through the performing arts!

Click here for our full course offerings and to register:
https://orangerec.ce.eleyo.com/courses/category/83/stagecrafters-theatre

*Registration is NOW OPEN! Classes begin September 14th! *

Stagecrafters Youth Theatre
32000 Chagrin Blvd
Pepper Pike, OH 44124

216-831-8601

www.orangerec.com

stagecrafters at orangecsd.org

Stagecrafters is a program of Orange Community Education & Recreation

--
PLEASE NOTE:  This message and any response to it may constitute a public
record and, therefore, may be subject to disclosure upon request under Ohio