[NEohioPAL] Auditions: Podcast Rotating Actors

Aja Hannah aja.hannah90 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 15:28:38 PDT 2020

Hello all!

I am a local writer and I have assembled a team to create a podcast called Gather Round. It will feature a rotating cast of voice actors reading previously unpublished literature.

We will be opening submissions for literature soon with our website launch in September. We will also be opening submissions to be featured as a guest voice actor on the podcast.

We are based in the Northeast Ohio area but we are open to all. We will be focusing on minority talent at this time, especially women of color.

If you are interested in updates about the podcast, please email me directly and I can add you to a BCC list.

Thank you!

Aja Hannah
Writer
301-395-3021