[NEohioPAL] We Have New Classes For September!!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 17:33:31 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

We have a lot going on this September!

In addition to our regular classes, we have added some new classes to both our online and in-person programming.

These classes can be purchased as a one time drop in, weekly, or monthly; and of course our unlimited packages will provide the most classes at the best price.

We also have Amy Lyndon scheduled for back to back days on Friday Sept 25th and 26th.

Please take a moment to click the link and see what we have to offer this month!

All Classes — Houde School of Acting

|  |  |

|  |
All Classes — Houde School of Acting