[NEohioPAL] Actor's Demo Reels $100 special

Brian Bowers brianjefferybowers at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 11:07:39 PDT 2020

Actors--don't waste your time in quarantine, use it to put together a demo
reel that will help you get booked on future jobs!
A demo reel can be one of the most important pieces of your marketing
toolkit, that can help you get auditions and sometimes even booked on gigs
without even being seen.
Right now, for $100 I can help you put together a professional looking demo
that will impress agents, casting directors, producers, and directors.
Includes:
-importing your clips from a digital file or YouTube/Vimeo links
-editing into one cinematic looking demo reel
-Intro with your headshot and contact info, all film titles on clips, etc.
-my professional assessment of which clips to use and how to put together a
dynamic reel that is appropriate for the type of work you're looking for
-Final product as mp4 file plus uploaded to YouTube (my channel or yours)
I also do websites, if you're really looking to take things to the next
level when it comes to marketing yourself.
I'm the Assistant Director of Operations for the global 48 Hour Film
Project, former producer (12 years) of the Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project,
former talent agent, acting coach, and founder of Gorilla Film School and
Cleveland Film Collective. Contact me directly for more info!

Brian Bowers
48 Hour Film Project