[NEohioPAL] EMIR Kids and EMIR Teens Coming Soon

Rantea Thompson ret17 at zips.uakron.edu
Mon Sep 7 08:04:56 PDT 2020

EMIR Productions is launching a new spin on children's theatre and
children's education.

For ages 7-17, we have been developing a new program to help supplement the
arts into our children's lives while going through this difficult time.
Whether your child is into being onstage or being offstage, the program we
will be launching is something for every child.

EMIR Productions wants every child to excel in what they love and learn
something new about themselves while meeting new friends and developing new
skills that will follow them throughout their lives. The individuals who
developed the curriculum, are leaders in the performing arts industry as
well as early childhood teachers in NYC and Florida.

If you would like to know more email us at info at emirproductions.net.

All the best,

Rantea Emir Thompson
Founder and Education Director of EMIR Productions
www.emirproductions.net

(347) 384-6582