[NEohioPAL] DAREN STAHL HEADSHOTS

beezersh at aol.com beezersh at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 16:22:35 PDT 2020

Greetings to all from Daren Stahl Photography.  It’s hard to believe it has been 6 months since I last posted.  I hope you are all well and healthy.  Several artists have reached out to me and so I thought it was time to let NEOHIOPAL know I’m still here and available for service.
I am currently offering headshots, family portraits, and high school senior photography shoots.  All of these offerings are with COVID precautions in place. Please keep me in mind for your photographic needs.
Peace,~Daren Stahl PhotographyContact Daren Stahl: beezersh at aol.com

Daren Stahl Headshots$80  for a 1/2 hour session and up to 3 digitally retouched photos are yours to keep AS WELL AS print release on the rest of the session. Indoor, outdoor, B&W or color.  Longer sessions available.
Headshot Portfolio: https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Headshot-Sessions/Studioheadshots/

           "Daren, you really did an amazing job on these photos..... breath taking. You have no idea how happy and pleased I am." "Thank you so much for capturing my beauty." ~Lorrainna           "This has been a most enjoyable experience" ~ Evelyn

"You have perfectly captured his essence -- his warmth and friendliness....we are so appreciative to have these images as we mark this big milestone~Julie
 To view Daren's pricing page and for longer portrait sessions, SENIOR PORTRAITS and more, click below.
https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Site-Pages/n-p8xckD/Pricing
Contact Daren Stahl: beezersh at aol.com OR you can contact through the Smugmug links.
See you soon!Daren Stahl Photography