[NEohioPAL] Calling Local Playwrights - Submissions Wanted

Mike Caraffi mcaraffi at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 05:08:03 PDT 2020

Cassidy Theatre in Parma Heights, OH is looking for works from local playwrights to produce as part of its 2021 season.  This work would be fully staged on our main stage as part of our 2021 season, and delivered digitally to our audience via livestream or pre-recorded content.  We are primarily looking for full-scale works, but will also consider smaller works as well.  We only ask that the casting requirements are small enough to allow for adherence to state and local guidelines for entertainment venues.
Interested artists can submit their work, and royalty estimate to mcaraffi at cassidytheatre.com.  The deadline for submission is 9/19/2020.

Regards,Mike Caraffi
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone