[NEohioPAL] CASTING NOTICE: SHORT FILM. ADULT & TEEN ACTORS NEEDED

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 08:24:02 PDT 2020

*Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy*is accepting submissions for the short
film *THE RETRIBUTION*, a comedy/horror film to be shot in October.

   - Seeking 2 Female Leads. 12-16, any race.
   - Teen Boy. Any race. 14-17
   - Church Parishioners. All ages and races.
   - Mom: 40-50. Any race.
   - Dad. 40-50. Any race.

About the project. Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy is a nonprofit
organization that teaches filmmaking to aspiring filmmakers ages 12-17.
This project is being produced by several of our third and fourth year
students with the guidance of our adult mentors, and producer Eric
Swinderman (The Enormity of Life, Made in Cleveland.).

*This is a student film with no compensation. Meals and IMDb Credit
provided. *

Auditions will be held via self tape. Shooting dates are tentatively
scheduled for *October 17, 18 and 24*

To be considered please send your resume and headshot to
lakewoodyfa at gmail.com.
--
Hortencia Swinderman
Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy