[NEohioPAL] EMIR Kids and EMIR Teens

Rantea Thompson ret17 at zips.uakron.edu
Thu Sep 10 08:50:02 PDT 2020

IT'S HERE
EMIR Kids and EMIR Teens Programs are available NOW!!
ONLINE SESSIONS ONLY!
Our program was designed to give your children the best education on
everything about theatre. From tips on how to handle stage fright to
becoming a playwright, we have dedicated teachers here to propel the next
generation of young artists to the next level. Does that mean they have to
be pursuing theatre as a career? Absolutely not! Whether your child is new
or experienced, our teachers are trained to meet your child where they are
and let them know they can do and be anything.

Monthly payment plans are available.

Discounts we offer:
Use code SIBLING to receive 15% off for 2 to 4 students.
Use code GROUP to receive 25% off for a group of 5 or more.

About the Programs:

*EMIR Kids: Onstage 101*
*AGES 7-12*
*Starting Oct. 5th*
*Tuesdays and Thursdays*
*4:45pm-5:45pm*

This 12 week program has the performer in mind. Every two weeks will be a
theme related lesson on everything about performing onstage. From
auditioning online or in person to learning different styles of dance, EMIR
Kids will hit it all and bring it together for one final showcase for
family and friends.

Included in the tuition are: A t-shirt, a binder, and a DVD of the final
showcase.

Tuition Price: $297
*EMIR Kids: Backstage 101*
*AGES 7-12*
*Starting Oct. 5th*
*Wednesdays and Fridays*
*4:45pm-5:45pm*

Does your child have a knack for being organized? Do they love to write?
This 12 week program is designed for the child who loves theatre, but wants
to develop their talents in other areas. They will learn everything from
stage management to makeup and hair. Every two weeks it will be a different
theme. Being backstage is just as important as being onstage.

Included in the tuition are: A t-shirt, a binder, and a basic set of makeup
brushes.

Tuition Price: $297
*EMIR Teens: Onstage 101*
*AGES 13-17*
*Starting Oct. 5th*
*Tuesdays and Thursdays*
*6:00pm-7:30pm*

Auditioning, Voice Lessons, Dance. These are just some of the themes we
will hit on in 12 weeks. Being onstage can be scary, but we are here to
help. All of our teachers have been there and will teach our teens all
about being onstage. Instilling confidence, meeting new friends, and
finding out you can do anything is something we strive for all of our
students. At the end of this program, we will have a final showcase for
friends and family.

Included in the tuition are: A t-shirt, a binder, and a DVD of the final
showcase.

*Tuition Price: $325*

*EMIR Teens: Backstage 101*
*AGES 13-17*
*Starting Oct. 5th*
*Wednesdays and Fridays*
*6:00pm-7:30pm*
This class will be hitting on all the areas of backstage like lighting
design, set design, and directing. We will go more in depth with our
concepts and give our teens the proper tools to take those skills to create
their own paths. At the end of 12 weeks, they will partner up with a
student in the Onstage 101 class, and direct their showcase number.

Included in the tuition are: A t-shirt, a binder, and a DVD of the showcase.

Tuition Price: $325

To book now go to www.emirproductions.net/emirkidsandteens