[NEohioPAL] Casting call for model talent- Ages 25 and up needed!

Megan Church meganchurchstudios at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 07:44:37 PDT 2020

Casting Call for Talent- Male and Female (ages 25 and up)

We are currently casting talent to appear in several "warehouse shipping"
photos for our company's advertising image archive.

 These will be still photos of people "in action" at a warehouse preparing
boxes for shipping. Candidates should be able to stand for a few hours for
the shoot and move through the set, handling boxes, taping them up, pulling
a handtruck, etc. None of the boxes will be loaded with product so there's
no actual heavy lifting but we will be "acting" as if things are busy.