[NEohioPAL] Fine Arts presents STAGE FRIGHT - A Halloween Cabaret!

Ann Hedger ahedger at fineartsassociation.org
Thu Oct 8 12:20:32 PDT 2020

The Fine Arts Association presents

STAGE FRIGHT
A HALLOWEEN CABARET

...In the words of Dr. Frankenstein (almost): "Its A LIVE...show!"

All Tickets - $10!

For Tickets - CALL 440-951-7500 x113

Limited Seating!!!  # of seats available: 37 each performance

Five local theatre performers have been summoned to a darkened theatre by a mysterious man. He is forcing them to entertain the spirits that are preventing theatres to open. The cabaret will include Halloween favorites such as Monster Mash, Witchcraft, I Put a Spell on You, Defying Gravity, and many others from genres like Rock, Pop, and Musical Theatre. Grab the opportunity to safely see this show in person. Don't worry if you are not ready to come back to the theatre just yet, we will be capturing the magic for our YouTube page to be released on October 25.

WHEN

Thursday, October 8, 2020 @ 7:30 p.m.

Friday, October 9, 2020 @ 7:30 p.m.

Saturday, October 10, 2020 @ 7:30 p.m.

Sunday, October 11, 2020 @ 2:00 p.m.

(Released on YouTube October 25)

WHO

Starring

Haley Gagnon, Jim Hill, JJ Luster, Kyle Lorek, David Malinowski & Emily Stack

Featuring clients from the Creative Arts Therapies Department for the

Thursday, October 8 and Friday, October 9 performances, as well as the recorded performance.

COVID Requirements:

  *   All patrons will be required to wear a face-covering for the duration of being in the FAA building.  Temperatures will be taken at the door.
  *   Air purifiers will be in the theatre.  Hand sanitizers will be available at each of the theatre doors.
  *   Doors will open a half-hour prior to performance time.
  *   Ushers will be on hand to help the audience to their assigned seats. Ushers will also help with a guided exit from the auditorium to promote distancing.
  *   The performance will be 60 - 70 minutes without an intermission.

WHERE

IN-PERSON:
The Fine Arts Association Corning Auditorium, 38660 Mentor Ave. Willoughby, OH 44094

VIRTUAL:
Watch from anywhere! On October 25, the link will be available to watch from virtually anywhere!