[NEohioPAL] Looking to employ a Brass and Woodwind Instructor

Julia Mihalich mihalichjulia at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 11:04:00 PDT 2020

Portage Music Lessons is looking for a Brass and Woodwind Instructor

Portage Music Lessons is looking for a Brass and Woodwind Instructor to cover for our current teacher that will be leaving within the coming weeks. We are looking for a reliable teacher that can teacher out of our few locations we have(Streetsboro, Mantua & Bainbridge)  as well as teach online to students. Teacher needs to have a consistent schedule availability and good work ethic. Please send a resume with the instruments and experience to portagemusiclessons at gmail.com or juliaportagemusiclessons@ gmail.com.