[NEohioPAL] Casting Notice - Short Film Cleveland Ohio

Christopher Maertens cmaertens99 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 10:37:32 PDT 2020

CASTING NOTICE for SHORT FILM

Masked Tells

Written by Chris Maertens

Seeking several actors for a student final short film.

Logline: Trucy suffers a harsh setback with a series of bad luck. But when
masks are forced to come on, she must find a new way to read her opponents.

This is a final student project for an advanced class.

This is an unpaid position. Meals Will be provided. Credit and a copy of
the film will be provided.

Shooting will be done in Cleveland Ohio.

Personal Bio:

I’m Chris Maertens, a Student at Tri-C’s FILM program. I work as a
freelance editor for different content creators online. I like to turn
creative visions into reality. Working on short-films is always a great
chance to inspire people and to tell a story. I can’t wait to work with you!

Open Roles:

Trucy- A young witty enthusiastic female determined to win the game, while
having some fun at the same time. [Early 20s] [Female]

Jamie- Laid back player who is just there to have a good time. [Early 20s]
[Male]

Don- Only cares about the game- plays very seriously. Cocky and determined
to win at your expense be it playing mind games or teasing you.  [Late
20’s-Early 40s] [Male]

Ross- Older silent player- Intimidating, only speaks when necessary. Takes
the game very seriously.  [Early 40s+]  [Male]  [Intimidating look is
preferable.]

Frank- Owner of location. Stern, hardass. Cares about business. Enforces
safety.  [Early 30s - Late 50s] [Male]

How to apply:

Contact maskedtellsfilm at gmail.com with a headshot or a recent photoreel.
Include a resume or previous experience if you have any. Include what
character you would like to audition for.

Please include availability for Feb-Mar 2021.

You’ll be given some of the character lines to record for a self-tape
audition.

When recording your audition give your name and the character you are
applying for.

Act some of the lines out. You can have someone else act a different person.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK7ldI43gRI

Send your audition to maskedtellsfilm at gmail.com.

You can link it via Dropbox, Unlisted Youtube Link, WeTransfer or other
file sharing websites.

DEADLINE: Nov. 1 2020 By end of day.