[NEohioPAL] Remembering Inspiring, Uplifting Affirmations for All Artists in These Times

sue johnson wakeupwithsuejohnson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:30:10 PDT 2020

*Hello, Actors and all other Performing Artists . . .*

*Remembering Inspiring, Uplifting Affirmations*

*As we enter this week before elections, we know how tired, exhausted and
worn out we've become since March 13th.  *
*Let's renew our strength to help bring about positive change.  Let these
Affirmations remind us to "Keep Going" and "Don't give Up, Now!"*

*Today, we really need prayers, affirmations and actions to live through
the Corona Virus, racism, political chaos and conspiracy *

*killing our children, adults and seniors.*

 *A selection of messages to  inspire you to become a creative,
independent, non-traditional  thinker **and uplift the human spirit.*

*.** I pray that the current Leadership fails in its attempts to destroy
the American democracy.*

*.** I pray for Good to overcome evil.*

*.** I bless those who are unreasonable and cannot be persuaded by reason,
logic or common sense.*

*.** I give great thanks for, pray for, and bless women rising in power.*

*. **I look for the good in people, circumstances,and situations, even
though it seems impossible.*

*.** I am an independent thinker whose thoughts will not be controlled by
negative propaganda, evil **and ugliness.*