[NEohioPAL] Virtual Tarot Advice Column Live

MSRG Publications msrg.indie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:57:20 PDT 2020

Bring a question to your own personal advisor. Ask your question via video
chat and receive up to a 30- minute customized and focused tarot reading
and discussion.

This is not just a generic tarot reading. I will use a 5- or 7-card spread
and/or a spread that is specific to your topic to glean the very best
insights for you and your concerns. Further, I am intuitive and empathic.

1 question allowed per 1-on-1 session.

A personalized session of this nature is likely to be more satisfying than
writing to an advice columnist and waiting for an answer that may never
come.

All sessions are confidential. Disclaimers apply.

Free consultations until 11 November 2020. However, during this period, a
tip is requested on any of 4 "digital tip jar" apps.

After the 2-week trial period,  a nominal fee of $15.00 or whatever you can
pay per session is requested.

E'mail for further details. Please type "ADVICE" in Subject Line to help
weed out spam.

I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Regards,

Michael