[NEohioPAL] Steering Into The Skid

Bill & Mark Corcoran theatreinthecircle at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 07:24:54 PDT 2020

  “Steering into the Skid” Coming Virtually to Cleveland

On November 24 at 7 p.m., Theatre in the Circle presents “Steering into the Skid,” a free online theatrical event that helps family members, caregivers, local businesses, and the broader community be in a conversation around the subject of dementia as well as the most well-known form of memory loss which is Alzheimer’s Disease.

“Steering into the Skid” was written by the husband-wife team of Arnold Johnston and Deborah Ann Percy. “Growing older has led us to think about the effects of aging on ourselves and our relationship,” said the playwrights. “We’ve known friends-couples-who have faced Alzheimer’s or other devastating conditions with such dignity, courage and love that we felt compelled to write about a couple forced to adjust to new demands on their imperfect but loving marriage.”

Audience members meet Tim and Amanda played by professional actors, Jim Pounds and Danette McCarthy. In 12 short, clever scenes, one per month-starting on New Year’s Eve, the audience comes to know this loving couple and bear witness to the early progression of dementia.

This event is FREE, but pre-registration is required. Attendance is limited.  Details on registration here next week and at theatreinthecircle.com <http://theatreinthecircle.com/>

Bill & Mark Corcoran
theatreinthecircle at gmail.com
1890 East 107th St., Apt. 520