[NEohioPAL] Tonight, Thu 10/29, at 7pm! THE STORM by EJ Dahl

Playwrights Local playwrightslocal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 07:12:18 PDT 2020

Playwrights Local &

The Young Playwrights Collective Present

A Free Reading of a New Play

THE STORM

Written by EJ Dahl

Directed by Brooke Turner

Thursday, October 29 at 7:00 pm

Presented Online via Zoom

INFO & ZOOM ACCESS

http://www.playwrightslocal.org/fall-roundtable-series-2020/

SYNOPSIS

Summer of 2004 at Youghiogheny Christian Camp, four counselors are settling
in for a night away from their campers before an unexplained voice is heard
over a walkie-talkie. As the night grows later, the storm grows heavier,
dredging up what is buried within.

ABOUT THE PLAYWRIGHT

EJ Dahl is a playwright and actor living in Lakewood and a member of the
Young Playwrights Collective. Hir plays *Femoids*, *Make House*, and *The
Invader* have been featured at Playwrights Local and hir alma mater Baldwin
Wallace University.

ABOUT THE COMPANY

Playwrights Local is a theater company in Cleveland. As a playwrights’
center, our goal is to provide a home for dramatic writing in Northeast
Ohio. We offer classes and workshops, produce original plays, provide
networking opportunities, and engage the community through outreach
projects. Learn more about programs such as our
<http://www.playwrightslocal.org/young-playwrights-collective-ypc/>Fall
Roundtable Series
<http://www.playwrightslocal.org/fall-roundtable-series-2020/> and our
annual Open Call for Submissions