[NEohioPAL] Dark Room Zoom presented by CPT - Tuesday, November 10th

Liz Huff lizlaughs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 09:16:36 PDT 2020

Hi, Mindy -

Responding for November 10th!

Hope all is well with you,

Liz

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it.  ~ Goethe

*Sign up for newsletter: The Magic of What If (Musically Inclined,
Chocolate Fueled) <https://tinyletter.com/LizHuff>*

*Hear my music at *lizhuff.bandcamp.com  and iTunes
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/my-favorite-things-christmas/id1066108474>

*Member, Class of 2017 | **Cleveland Bridge Builders
<http://cleveleads.org/CBB>*

*Visit my performer page on Facebook*: Liz Huff
<https://www.facebook.com/lizhuffperformer/>

*Connect with me on* LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/liz-huff-5532957/>

Twitter/Twinkletoz <https://twitter.com/Twinkletoz>