[NEohioPAL] Addressing Gun Violence in a Video - need volunteers

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 1 18:26:17 PST 2020

Dear Neopal –

I sit on the board of a localnonprofit called God Before Guns (Godbeforeguns.org).

I’m looking for volunteers toparticipate in a short video project to be used as part of a virtual healingservice to be broadcast on the web on December 12. The video may also bearchived on our website.

Specifically, I’m looking for peoplewho have lost friends or loved ones to gun violence* and/or Covid-19, especially in this last year, but it can be anytime. Thesepeople need to be comfortable appearing on screen and sharing the name, date,and cause of death of their loved one. They will not be required to speak oncamera, just appear with a mask. Video clips only need to be between 5-10 seconds long. In order to maintain safety and virusmitigation precautions, we never have to meet in person - I will be asking youto use your own phone and send the clip to me (though we can work out other arrangements if necessaryand feasible).

If you fit this description, pleasecontact me at nbudin at sbcglobal.net. I will send detailed instructions (whichmay help you make a decision about whether you can do this). If you know ofanyone who may be interested in participating, please pass this message alongto them or just have them contact me at that email address.

My deadline for receiving all videosis November 15, 2020.
Please reach out to me with anyquestions.
Thank you for your time consideration.
*For clarity, suicide by firearm is a form of gun violence. If you've lost someone to suicide, you have my deepest condolences, and you may consider taking part in this video if it feels appropriate for you to do so.
Noah Budin
NEOPAL Assistant Admin.
http://www.noahbudin.com/
http://noahbudinsongs.blogspot.com/

https://www.godbeforeguns.org/

|  |  |

|  |
Home | God Before Guns | Cleveland, Oh

God Before Guns seeks to reduce gun violence through community engagement, education, and advocacy...learn more...